1. We believe in the one Elohim, the Creator of heaven and earth whose name is YAHWEH, Hear O Israel, Yahweh our Elohim, Yahweh is One (Deut. 6:4).
2. We believe that the only true eternal personal Names of the Father and the Son are Yahweh-Yahveh and the Son Yahshua, Yeshua or Yehoshua.
3. While the spelling is not important, the usage is.
1. We believe that Yahshua is the son of Yahweh, the Messiah, the Eternal One in Whom all the fullness of deity dwells in bodily form; He is the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory of the uniquely begotten Son of Yahweh, full of Chesed (Grace) and Emet (Truth). (John 1:1-14, Col. 2:9)
2. We believe in the Deity of Yahshua, that Yahweh and His Moshiach/Savior are both Yahweh (Col 2:9).
3. We believe - a that He was born of a virgin (Isa 9:6, Isa 7:14, Matt 1:18-25); b in His sinless life (Isa 53, II Cor 5:21), c in His miracles (Matt 4:23-25), d in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Isa 53, Dan 9:24-27, Rom 3:21-31, Heb 9 and 10), e in His bodily resurrection (Zech 12:10, Zech 15, Matt 28), f and in His personal return in power and glory (Dan 7:9-14. Matt 26: 57-64, Rev 1:1-18).
4. We believe that Yahshua is the Way, the Truth and the Life; and that no one comes to the Father (YAHWEH), except through Him (John 14:6, 6:19, 40, 44, I John 5:11).
About the Ruach HaKodesh
1. We believe that the Ruach Hakodesh indwells all true believers to lead, guide, teach, comfort, and empower us to live a righteous life (Jn. 14:26, 2 Tim 1:7, 1 Cor 4:26). The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire is a gift from YAHWEH promised by Yahshua to all Believers and is received subsequent to the New Birth. (Matt 3:11, John 14:16-17, Acts 2:38-39).
2. We believe in the operation of all gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in YAHWEH’s Word. We embrace all the ministry of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit)
About the Scriptures
1. We believe that the Torah (five books of Moses) is a comprehensive summary of YAHWEH’s foundational commandments and instructions, as found in the Scripture Covenants. (Ex 19 and 20, Deut 5, Jer 31:31-34. Heb 8:10, Matt 5:17-19).
2. Obedience to the commands of Torah are required of all believers, not for salvation but for relationship with Yahweh and our fellow man. Messiah Yahshua said, “If you love Me, keep my commandments”.
3. We believe that the Scriptures consisting of Torah, Prophets and Writings (Tanakh) and the ReNewed Covenant are the only Inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of YAHWEH in their original translation. (II Tim. 3:16, I Thess. 2:13, II Peter 1:21).
4. We believe that Moshiach Yahshua taught all His true followers both Jew and non-Jew that all the precepts of written Torah are eternally binding. Moshiach Yahshua, never negated Torah, but expects and commands us to follow Torah (Matthew-Mattityahu 5:17-19), so as to continually express and renew our love for Him by our obedience.
1. We believe that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of YAHWEH" Rom 3:23.
2. Yahshua, the Messiah, the Son of YAHWEH, was manifested to undo the work of Satan, gave His life, and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to YAHWEH. (Rom 5:14, Rom 3:10, Rom 3:23, I John 3:8). This is fulfillment of the covenant He made with Abraham. (Gen 15:7-21)
3. Salvation is a gift of YAHWEH to man, separate from works and the Torah, and is made operative by Grace through faith in Yahshua, producing works acceptable to YAHWEH.
4. One may not earn, merit or keep this eternal salvation by his own efforts other than the constant act of teshuvah (repentance).
5. A new creation is the work of Yahweh alone. (Eph 2:8-9, Rom 5 and 6).
About the Resurrection
1. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and unsaved.
2. The redeemed to everlasting joy in the presence of YAHWEH and the lost to eternal damnation and separation form YAHWEH.
About the Two Houses of Israel
1. We believe that through the two-house restoration, both houses of Israel are having their blinders removed.
2. Judah-Yahudah needs Moshiach and Ephraim-Yisrael needs Torah and their identity as Yisrael’s other house restored. Isaiah 8:14
3. The House of Ephraim/House of Israel is not a replacement for the House of Yahudah. The two are rejoining to be one "stick" in His hand. Ezekiel 37:15-22
4. We believe that all believers in Moshiach Yahshua are physical and spiritual Yisrael, regardless of whether they come from Judah-Yahudah, Ephraim-Yisrael (10 tribes) or have no Yisraelite blood but have joined Yisrael’s Commonwealth through submission to Yisrael’s King the Moshiach Yahshua. Thus the eklessia / kahal is Yisrael restored. Ephesians 2:11-19